Fighting over the scraps!

I guess I will start today by saying…I would like to consider myself as the king of fighting whether it be verbal or physical. For some strange reason the act of fighting is my “hot spot” and once you get me going there is no stopping me. I mean I can go for days without missing a beat.

I like to think of myself as the Michael Jordan of fighting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I am “Billy Bad Ass”, but I can take a punch and keep rolling and you know if I can take one I can damn well deliver a hell of a punch too. And if there are any struggling comedians out there and you need some fresh material for your shows…”Shout me a holler dog!”. I got you.

With all that said for some strange reason I have exhausted myself and am ready to hand over my crown. Nowadays life seems to be a little more about other things. Winning an argument or debating on things that mean nothing to me will now be thrown to the waste side and replace with something else. Maybe I'll take up smoking...I've got the drinking part down to a tee. Maybe even a little crocheting...Someone I know could use a good sweater or a scarf (I'm so full of myself right now...lol)

So if you are on my list of people that I spend most of the day fighting with…it’s over!
Category:
Reactions: 

8 comments:

Mo said...

Do I even want to touch this?

Ace C said...

No....No biggies this time....I am not talking about anyone in general....just everyone and everything as a hole....i.e. the poolside verbal assault.....

Mo said...

That was wrong. Maybe some distance will do the situation(s) a little good.

Ace C said...

yeah....but we will still be in that direction saturday

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-index.info/2110.html or http://google-index.info/1076.html and http://googleindex.info/2254.html

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»