Fewest Drop Calls...


"Cingular claims the company has the fewest dropped calls of any wireless carrier."

I would like to take a little private time out of my life and thank them for this because without them I would be still stuck with Sprint. Losing my signal every 5 minutes.

Before you stop reading this I better get to the point. I would like to just send a special shout out to my phone operator that's been on the other end of my calls that have been between 30 minutes to 2 hours. I really don't think that I need to say a name because this person should know who they are and if you don't then this was a waste.
Category: ,
Reactions: 

6 comments:

Mo said...

It's no waste :)

Mo said...

Oh but wait, what if it's not me?

Ace C said...

lol...got jokes!

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»