By Chance...

I am not sure if anyone out there is listening to me right now, but if you are here is my plea.

About three years ago I used to know this guy. He was about 5'9, 165lbs of lean muscles. And he also had a great personality to go with. He even looked good ashy.

Somehow we got seperated and I am trying to find him. I spend numerous hours at the gym picking up weights just hoping he will appear again. I spend numerous hours at the track just hoping that I will run pass him or he will run pass me, but for the last three years that hasn't happen. That's why I am bloggin this in hopes of finding him. I have even considered getting a private detector but in the back of my mind I think that they would think that I am crazy and that's why I need your help.

So if you can keep your eye out for him it would be really appreciated!
Reactions: 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»